Sunday 9 November 2008

More Halloween Pictures

More halloween pictures sorry i am late as usual,this top picture is of my 2 sons DIL and nephew all going out to a fancy dress birthday party on halloween night Diane went as cinders she made her costume from scratch,Donny went as General Custer( I think thats how you spell it if not my apologies) well thats what he says ,my nephew went as a jester and my other son was a canadian mountie,and millie the dog is just checking them out i wonder what she is thinking.LOL.
This picture is my little black tree with little pumpkin lights and other ornaments but i didn't get a good view of them,Ellis does not like this ugly witch he was so funny he wanted to hold her and when i gave her to him he frowned then threw her away.he was the same with the other witches and pumpkin dolls.

This halloween crow was made for my christmas from my prim friend Diane, she did a great job making him.Thank you Diane.


This is my fireplace with all my pumkins and candles .



Heres a better view, the trees i bought last year from TKMax along with all the other items on the mantlepiece.




I did't put to much on my dresser i did have a lot more but my friend still has a few items in her shed from last years party at her house and time was running out.Hopefully i will be organised with my christmas pictures.Have a great weakend.Take care~Kate~





7 comments:

Cannyfinds said...

your photos came out good, even my crow looked quite respectable lol. Have you looked out your xmas stuff yet? better get going you know how much stuff there is to dig out HaHa!!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

kate you did a nice job on your decorating..I love your trees on the mantel and the kittys above in the picture...")

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I love those custoumes Kate! The decorating is wonderful!
Rondell

Julie said...

Thanks for visiting and for your nice comments. Looks like Halloween was a fun time at your house. Have a wonderful day. julie

simple~needs said...

hi kate!!
thanks for posting on my blog.
the link for the no sew quilt is under the pic. just click on the no sew quilt part. it is also on the joann fabrics site.
i love the halloween pics!!

Terry said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and your nice comments.
It is so much fun to find new friends. I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blogroll.
I love all of your Halloween decor.

Terry

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Hi Kate! Everything just looks so festive. Love that court jester costume. Hope you are all well and staying healthy where you are.

Blessings,
Lea