Wednesday 16 July 2008

The family are home now











The family arrived home on Monday safe and well from Australia.Myself and Ellis's other grandma were at the airport to meet them,my sons were laughing at us, as all we wanted to do was give our grandson lots of kisses and cuddles, then we remembered them lol.They all had a great time just a bit jet lagged and Ellis is cutting his top teeth so he is out of sorts.The pictures of us at the airport are while we were waiting for the baggage to come through,i am in the white t-shirt and thats his other grandma,we were taking turns to cuddle him.The other pictures are of this weeks car boot finds, i did take my camera to the car boot sale and take pictures but i mangaged to delete them lol, so i will take more next week.The reason i have not been posting as often i feel i should is work this month is so busy, and my mother has not been well and she needs a lot of my time.Hopefully i will be posting pictures later tonight on watcha working on wednesday.blessings to you all~kate~

5 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

You did great at the car boot (just love saying that:) and Ellis is just a babydoll, you can tell he's teething with that thumb in his mouth:) I'm sure you missed him so much!

*Rondell*

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I think you did well with the car boot too....and you all look so happy there with Ellis! I just loved the photos! I hear that it's "grand" having grandkids and one of these days, I'll get to spoil (a whole bunch I hope!)

~ Tammy ~

Pooky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pooky said...

Kate I bet you are over the moon at the family's return. Oh those big blue eyes, and hasn't he grown, in just over two weeks. Nice finds at the car boot. Hope the weather holds for this weekend.

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Such a sweet family. I could just squeeze that little Ellis. What a darling!

Love your finds ... especially the jug and the red chicken. Can't wait to see where you put those!

Smiles,
Lea